Tinder will be helping the celebrity dating scene by adding a verification icon to their profiles similar to Facebook and Twitter. Being in the media spot light comes with many perks. People recognize your face and learn about your latest work. With the introduction of social media fans now know more details about celebrities' lives, such as their favorite restaurant, what they did on the weekend and where in the world they might be. With so much exposure, it's shocking to learn that the celebrity dating scene is a little scarce.
The online dating app Tinder has a simplistic method of choosing who you are interested in. All you need to do is swipe left or right and wait to be matched up. With Tinder being linked with your Facebook account, when you come across a celebrities profile it is easy to pass over them because of all the fake accounts that are circulating around the internet. This causes celebrities to not get as many dating options pop up for them. With the verification icon introduction, there will be an increase in the celebrities dating lives.
Tinder Will Be Adding a Verified Icon to Help Celebrities Date
1. Verified Celebrity Dating - The trend towards verified celebrity dating apps is an opportunity for dating app companies to create more exclusive features for celebrity users and improve their safety measures.
2. Social Media Verification - The trend towards verification icons on social media profiles could open up new opportunities for companies to provide verification services for broader online identities.
3. Celebrity Focused Marketing - The trend towards celebrity dating apps provides an opportunity to develop targeted marketing strategies for celebrity users.
1. Online Dating - The online dating industry can leverage the trend in verified celebrity dating apps by creating features such as predictive matching algorithms and advanced security protocols for high profile users.
2. Social Media - Social media companies can expand their revenue streams by offering verification services to their users and incorporating more exclusive features for verified accounts.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Companies can harness the trend in celebrity dating apps to work on sponsorships and endorsements with high profile users who use certain dating apps.