The UK nail company Ciaté has produced the latest in three dimensional nail care with its ‘Caviar Manicure’ set. Through its embrace of a beaded fish roe look, the design has managed to usher in a new studded approach to lacquer, and a bold one at that.
The Ciaté Caviar Manicure actually involves a 15-20 minute investment. Users of the set, which is about to hit Sephora counters, are invited to apply dual coats of varnish. Before this dries, a sprinkling of caviar-shaped pearls are to be applied and further pressed into the nail. If done correctly, this Ciaté process will produce a brazen and embossed look, one that has yet to be imitated by other cosmetic brands.
Charlotte Knight, the creative director of Ciaté, claims to have received her inspiration for the Caviar Manicure during a 3D magazine cover shoot. In search a luxurious and feminine creation, she turned to an international delicacy, one most frequently found among sushi platters. In effect, her union of the caviar motif with a nail polish line demonstrates the beauty realm's unmatched ability to delve into unrelated spheres.
The Ciaté ‘Caviar Manicure' is a Delectible Masterpiece
1. 3D Nail Art - The Ciaté 'Caviar Manicure' introduces a new studded approach to lacquer, creating a bold and embossed look.
2. Innovative Nail Care - Ciaté's Caviar Manicure set offers a unique way to decorate nails with caviar-shaped pearls, setting a new standard for nail design.
3. Cross-industry Inspiration - Charlotte Knight's fusion of the caviar motif with a nail polish line showcases the beauty industry's ability to draw inspiration from unrelated spheres.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The Ciaté 'Caviar Manicure' set introduces a new trend in nail care, creating opportunities for innovative nail polish and nail art products.
2. Fashion - The 3D nail art trend inspired by Ciaté's 'Caviar Manicure' can provide fashion designers with new opportunities to incorporate unique and statement-making nail designs into their collections.
3. Retail - The introduction of Ciaté's 'Caviar Manicure' set in Sephora counters signals the potential for increased sales and expansion of nail care products in the beauty retail industry.