It's hard to argue with the beauty of photography featuring an all-white wardrobe, but the Cato Van Ee for Vogue Mexico December 2011 editorial spread takes that to a whole new level.
The 21-year-old Dutch models appears in the Mexican edition of Vogue Magazine looking like a gorgeous vision in white. Shot by photographer Alexander Neumann and styled by Vanessa Bellugeon, Van Ee wears designs by some of the top fashion houses in the world, such as Stella McCartney, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent and Lanvin.
Gold and black accessories complete the opulent, elegant feel of these photographs by Neumann. Check out the Cato Van Ee for Vogue Mexico December 2011 photo shoot and prepare to be inspired to head to some holiday parties dressed in head-to-toe white.
The Cato Van Ee for Vogue Mexico December 2011 Shoot is Stunning
1. All-white Wardrobe - Opportunities in creating all-white fashion collections and accessories for a luxurious and elegant look.
2. Editorial Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in experimenting with different themes and concepts to create visually stunning fashion spreads.
3. Opulent Fashion - Innovative designs and collaborations with luxury fashion houses to create high-end, opulent fashion collections for special occasions.
1. Fashion - An industry that can capitalize on the trend of all-white wardrobes and collaborate with photographers and stylists to create captivating editorial spreads.
2. Photography - Opportunities for photographers to experiment with unique themes and concepts to create visually stunning editorial photographs.
3. Luxury Goods - An industry that can benefit from opulent fashion trends and create high-end, luxurious products in collaboration with top fashion houses.