The Elle Australia August 2014 Casting Call editorial delivers an intense, up close look at models Claudia, Fernanda, Elle, Astrid, Perri, Remy, Georgia, Elodie, Charlee, Talisa, Lauren, Jazmine and Sophia. Photographer Daniella Rech chose to focus on the women via a black and white filter, adding elements of intense mystery to the production.
Stylist Sara Smith incorporated a bit of the classic 'models off duty' look in Casting Call. This was apparent within the relaxed aesthetic present in each shot, seen in loose oversize t-shirts, baggy pants, flannel shirts, Converse shoes and athletic crop tops.
At the same time, glamor was also rampant in this Elle Australia photoshoot. Elements of upscale fashion stemmed from opulent fur coats and feathered purses.
The Elle Australia August 2014 Casting Call Photoshoot Shows Interviews
1. Posh Profiling Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to create intense and mysterious profiles in editorials through innovative photography techniques.
2. Classic 'models Off Duty' Look - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new fashion styles that combine comfort and sophistication for a relaxed aesthetic.
3. Upscale Glamor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create sustainable alternatives to opulent fashion items like fur coats and feathered purses.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize new technologies and filters to transform the way models are captured and presented.
2. Athleisure Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovate athletic-inspired fashion that combines comfort and style for the 'models off duty' look.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly alternatives to traditional opulent fashion items, such as fur coats and feathered purses.