California-based clothing label Gypsum joined forces with photographer Jared Thomas and cinematographer Blake Atienza to create a stunning lookbook for the brand's Casablanca Royale collection.
The brand was heavily inspired by Moroccan culture, which it reinterpreted to reflect a darker aesthetic. The oriental influence was offset with a gothic sensibility, effectively creating a look that can only be described as "modern gypsy punk." Liv Mathis from Vision LA and Next Models stars in the lookbook, which is featured on C-Heads, dripping in authentic jewels by Child of Wild. And what a wild child she appears to be, indeed!
Those who love rich tribal prints, bohemian silhouettes and a darker color palette will definitely enjoy the opulent Casablanca Royale collection by Gypsum.
Liv Mathis Stars as a Gypsy Punk in the Casablanca Royale Lookbook
1. Dark Bohemian Aesthetic - There is an opportunity for brands to reinterpret traditional tribal prints and bohemian silhouettes into a darker, gothic-inspired collection.
2. Oriental-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion labels to derive inspiration from Moroccan and other Eastern cultures and incorporate it into their designs.
3. Eclectic Jewelry Pieces - There is an opportunity for jewelry brands to experiment with combining authentic jewels and gemstones with unconventional materials, such as unconventional jewelry materials.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can experiment with darker color palettes and reinterpret traditional tribal prints and bohemian silhouettes to create unique collections.
2. Jewelry Industry - Jewelry brands can experiment with combining authentic jewels and gemstones with unconventional materials to create unique and eclectic jewelry pieces.
3. Photography and Cinematography Industry - Photographers and cinematographers can collaborate with fashion labels to create visually striking lookbooks and campaigns inspired by different cultures and aesthetics.