My Little World creates sustainable cardboard kits to that can be assembled by kids to form a variety of fun themes. The kits are offered in Airport, Emergency Services, Fairy Village and even landmark-based sets like My Little Scotland Nessie and My Little Scotland. These cardboard craft toys for kids ages nine to 12 feature characters, buildings and extra components that help to bring each unique world to life, as well as coloring pencils and stands to support the scenes.
Each of the cardboard kits is fully recyclable and features packaging made from recycled cardboard and cards made using responsibly sourced paper. The imaginative My Little World sets were created as a low-tech, tactile "antidote to screen time" for kids.
My Little World Helps Kids Create Airports, Villages, Landmarks & More
1. Sustainable Cardboard Kits - Creating environmentally friendly cardboard kits for imaginative play.
2. Low-tech Tactile Toys - Providing a screen-free alternative through tactile play experiences.
3. Responsibly Sourced Paper - Using paper made from sustainable sources in cardboard kit packaging.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Exploring opportunities to create sustainable and interactive cardboard toy kits.
2. Education - Incorporating tactile play experiences in educational settings to enhance learning.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging - Developing innovative packaging solutions using recycled and responsibly sourced materials.