British automaker Jaguar is already known to be a supporter and pioneer of electric car race competitions, given its support of the Formula E circuit, but the company is now taking its involvement in eco-friendly car racing to the next level with the introduction of the Jaguar I-Pace eTrophy.
This particular car race competition will make use of high-tech vehicles constructed by Jaguar's Special Vehicle Operations centre in the UK, with young drivers expected to use these vehicles to win races, impress sponsors and perhaps earn promotions to Formula E.
What's most laudable about the Jaguar I-Pace eTrophy is that it makes use of the incomparable adrenaline and appeal of car racing to spread brand awareness about Jaguar's electric vehicle expertise, and is a fine example of an automotive industry player using the sports industry to its advantage.
This Jaguar Race Series Uses Production Battery-Electric Cars
1. Electric Car Race Competitions - Car race competitions using electric vehicles are becoming more popular, providing opportunities for automotive companies to showcase their electric vehicle expertise.
2. High-tech Vehicle Construction - The use of high-tech vehicles constructed by specialized centers presents an opportunity for technological advancement in the automotive industry.
3. Sports Industry Brand Awareness - Collaborating with the sports industry can be an effective way for automotive companies to increase brand awareness and promote their expertise.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry has an opportunity to showcase their electric vehicle expertise by participating in and sponsoring electric car race competitions.
2. Technology - Specialized centers constructing high-tech vehicles presents an opportunity for technological advancement in the automotive industry.
3. Sports - Collaborating with the automotive industry can provide opportunities for the sports industry to showcase advanced technology and sustainability initiatives.