Ambi Pur recently released this print ad series to promote its car air fresheners that finds drivers and passengers standing on the outside of their cars to avoid the bad smell.
With so much traffic going through our cars these days, bad odours can be a constant threat. Whether you’ve left an old fast food container in the back seat or you’ve got your gym clothes stinking up the trunk, it’s important to keep the air fresh and clean, but how? Ambi Pur wants to be the answer.
“Don’t let bad smell take over your car,” is the tag line for this car air fresheners ad. There are varieties of pictures in this ad series: Family’s Picnic, Just Married and Mr. Ceo.
Ambi Pur Releases a Series of Ads for Its Car Air Fresheners
1. Anti-stink Car Products - Opportunity for companies to create innovative anti-stink car cleaning products to combat bad smells caused by food, pets, and sweat inside cars.
2. Personalized Car Air Fresheners - Opportunity to create a personalized range of car air fresheners for drivers that cater to their individual needs and preferences.
3. Smart Car Air Purifiers - Opportunity for companies to develop smart car air purifiers that can detect and eliminate odors in real-time, creating a healthier and more pleasant driving experience.
1. Automotive Industry - Companies in the automotive industry could capitalize on the demand for anti-stink car products by introducing innovative odor-free technologies.
2. Cleaning Industry - Cleaning companies could create specialized products and services to combat unpleasant odors in cars, leveraging the growing demand for car cleaning and detailing services.
3. Technology Industry - Technology companies could develop smart car air purifiers that use advanced sensors and machine learning algorithms to eliminate bad smells and improve air quality in cars.