Giving the idea of medicinal marijuana a sweet twist, a shop in Santa Cruz called Creme De Canna is now legally selling ice cream with marijuana as a part of its ingredients.
Coming in flavors like Bananabis Foster and Triple Fudge Brownie, these interesting desserts are guaranteed to get everyone talking. Available with a legal prescription, this interesting dessert alternative to smoking marijuana is undeniably intriguing.
Implications - As a great deal of talk continues to surround legalizing marijuana, some businesses are already geting a jump start on weed-related products. Through recognizing that there is a demand for such products, businesses continue to create marijuana-based products that eventually could be for everyone should the drug become legalized.
Creme De Canna Helps is a Sweeter Form of Relaxing Medication
1. Marijuana-based Desserts - Creme De Canna is pioneering the cannabis dessert market with its unique and legal marijuana-infused ice cream flavors that could lead to many alternative edible products in the future.
2. Alternative Medicine - The concept of marijuana as medicine has opened doors for alternative treatment options beyond the traditional options available today.
3. Legalization of Marijuana - The demand for marijuana-infused products indicates that there is already a significant market for it, potentially indicating the growing acceptance and possible legalization of the drug in the future.
1. Cannabis Industry - Creme De Canna is leading the way for sweet and medicated cannabis products as the cannabis industry continues to grow.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Alternative food and beverage options incorporating cannabis could be another industry opportunity to give consumers new options with potential health benefits.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Marijuana-infused dessert options suggest the need for alternative health and wellness options, possibly opening the door for more alternative treatments in the future.