AHLOT boasts a Cannabis Discovery Series that enables consumers to test out various strains and determine what potency and CBD/THC ratio best works for them. Inside Vol.1, AHLOT has included the Sativa-dominant 'Rio Bravo
| Wabanaki' with 0.55% THC and 0.00% CBD and the 'Saturday Afternoon | CBD MediHaze' with 0.60% THC and 0.76% CBD. Other products include the 'Solar Power | Sour Kush' (1.01% THC / 0.00% CBD) and the 'No. 402 Blueberry Kush' (0.30% THC/0.00% CBD) hybrids, as well as the 'Sensi Star,' which is an Indica with 1.28 THC and 0.00% CBD.
The AHLOT Cannabis Discovery Series proves to be quite accessible to those who want to explore the vast landscape of offerings and troubleshoot what works best for them and what doesn't.
AHLOT's Discovery Series Vol.1 Consists of Five Different Strains
1. Cannabis Discovery Collections - AHLOT's Cannabis Discovery Series allows consumers to test and find the best strains for their needs.
2. Personalized Cannabis Experience - AHLOT's Discovery Series empowers consumers to determine the ideal potency and CBD/THC ratio.
3. Exploring Cannabis Offerings - AHLOT's Discovery Series enables consumers to explore a wide range of strains and troubleshoot preferences.
1. Cannabis - The cannabis industry can benefit from personalized cannabis experiences that cater to individual preferences.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can leverage personalized cannabis products to meet the diverse needs of consumers.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can tap into the trend of cannabis exploration by offering curated cannabis discovery collections.