Stower has designed a Candle Charger that uses a candle holder connected to a USB outlet to provide a charge to smartphones. The Candle Charger looks like a miniature campfire cooker. The candle sits on the bottom while a small bowl filled with water sits on the top.
When the candle is lit, it will heat the water, which is connected to a USB outlet. Once the charge is strong enough it will actually become a phone charger and bring power to cellphones. This handy device is an old-school way to stay connected with modern technology.
It's the perfect household tool to have in case of a power outage or a larger environmental emergency. A campaign has been launched on Kickstarter so that Stower can bring this unique charger to consumers.
This USB-Connected Candle Charger Uses Heat to Power Phones
1. Emergency Preparedness - The Candle Charger provides an opportunity for businesses to create emergency preparedness kits with modern technology solutions.
2. Alternative Energy Sources - Candle-powered chargers represent a potential for innovation in the exploration of alternative sources of energy.
3. Sustainability - The use of Candle Chargers represents an opportunity for green innovation, as a sustainable alternative to traditional phone chargers.
1. Emergency Preparedness - The Candle Charger represents an opportunity for businesses to streamline emergency preparedness for households and businesses.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Outdoor recreation businesses can incorporate Candle Chargers in their range of camping and outdoor living accessories.
3. Sustainable Living - Sustainable living businesses can partner with Stower and other candle-powered tech companies to create innovative solutions for clean energy.