The Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo is the first production factory turbocharged side-by-side vehicle. It offers high power and torque on dirt and sand conditions, and has a redesigned frame and suspension that offer stable riding allowing with the high power.
The vehicle pumps out 121 horsepower and 40% more torque than its competitors. Its turbocharged engine is designed to operate smoothly in different conditions and altitudes as high as 1,500 meters.
As far as interiors are concerned, the vehicle is designed to offer as comfortable a ride as possible. The driver and passenger sit securely in side-bolstered bucket seats. The vehicle has a 240-watt lighting system for darker conditions.
The Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo starts at $22,999, with additional features driving the side-by-side dirt beast's price up.
The Can-Am Maverick X ds Turbo Makes Light of Dirt and Sand
1. Factory Turbocharged Side-by-side Vehicles - Companies can explore the opportunity to develop and market more factory turbocharged side-by-side vehicles to cater to the increasing demand for high-powered off-road experiences.
2. High Power and Torque Off-road Vehicles - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for automotive manufacturers to create off-road vehicles that offer high power and torque for improved performance in dirt and sand conditions.
3. Enhanced Riding Comfort and Stability - Companies can focus on developing innovative suspension systems and interiors to provide comfortable and stable rides for drivers and passengers in off-road vehicles.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The automotive manufacturing industry can leverage the trend of factory turbocharged side-by-side vehicles by incorporating turbocharged engines into their off-road vehicle models.
2. Outdoor Recreation and Adventure - The outdoor recreation and adventure industry can take advantage of the trend of high power and torque off-road vehicles by offering unique experiences and tours to off-road enthusiasts.
3. Customization and Aftermarket Accessories - The customization and aftermarket accessories industry can tap into the trend of enhanced riding comfort and stability by developing and selling suspension systems and interior upgrades specifically for off-road vehicles.