Japanese designer Hiroshi Fujiwara works in collaboration with Burton Japan AK457 on a new collection full of technical apparel. The capsule is showcased through a video lookbook that calls upon Masanori Takeuchi, Ryoma Hasaka, and Shunsuke Hoshino to join the designer. The collaborative range is comprised of the signature Guide jackets in tonal options of bright neon blue, desert beige, or black.
All of the pieces in the capsule are complete with a triple-layered GORE-TEX Pro, adjustable cords, and RECCO avalanche technology as well. Some standout items in the series are the Coach jacket and the lightweight LW jacket that have an oversized Fragment print at the back nodding to the designer and the label.
Hiroshi Fujiwara Works with Burton Japan AK457 On a New Collection
1. Technical Apparel - Opportunity to innovate in the development of lightweight, high-performance clothing for outdoor activities.
2. Collaborative Collections - Opportunity to explore partnerships and co-creation with designers to create unique apparel offerings.
3. Incorporating Outdoor Technology - Opportunity to integrate advanced technologies, such as RECCO avalanche technology, into outdoor apparel for enhanced safety and functionality.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to create technical apparel that combines style with functionality.
2. Outdoor Sports - Opportunity for outdoor sports brands to develop high-performance apparel that can withstand different weather conditions.
3. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity for companies in the outdoor recreation industry to incorporate advanced technologies into their apparel offerings, providing added value to customers.