Sneakerheads with a love of fast food are sure to rejoice over the news that Allbirds has teamed up with Shake Shack to create a pair of limited-edition burger-themed sneakers. By combining Allbirds comfy kicks with Shake Shack's iconic green branding, the new shoes are the perfect pairing for burger-loving city dwellers on the go.
The Allbirds x Shake Shack collaboration is a exclusive partnership that involves the creation of a pair of burger-themed sneakers. The collaborative kicks take Allbirds' classic Tree Runner shoes, made with fabric sustainably sourced from eucalyptus trees, and combine them with Shake Shack's signature green and white color palette. There is also a tiny Shack burger featured on the tongue of the shoe. Best of all, the fast food joint is also debuting a special shake made with vanilla frozen custard, honeycomb, chocolate, and toffee bits, as a nod to Allbirds' New Zealand origins.
For those looking to get their hands on the new kicks, the exclusive shoes are only available on May 24 in New York City's Madison Square Park between the hours of 10AM and 8PM.
Image Credit: Allbirds.
Allbirds & Shake Shack Teamed Up to Create a New Pair of Kicks
1. Limited-edition Sneaker Collaborations - The partnership between Allbirds and Shake Shack demonstrates the trend of cross-industry collaborations in the fashion and food sectors, creating unique and collectible sneakers.
2. Sustainability in Footwear - Allbirds' use of sustainably sourced eucalyptus fabric in their Tree Runner shoes highlights the growing trend of eco-friendly materials and practices within the footwear industry.
3. Branded Merchandise and Food Tie-ins - The creation of burger-themed sneakers and a special shake by Shake Shack showcases the trend of businesses leveraging their brand recognition to expand into merchandise and unique food offerings.
1. Fashion - The Allbirds x Shake Shack collaboration in the form of burger-themed sneakers merges fashion and fast food, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for both industries.
2. Food and Beverage - The partnership between Allbirds and Shake Shack demonstrates how the food and beverage industry can expand its brand through unique collaborations and tie-ins with fashion retailers.
3. Eco-friendly Materials - Allbirds' use of sustainably sourced eucalyptus fabric in their sneakers highlights disruptive innovation opportunities in the footwear industry to prioritize eco-friendly materials and practices.