Ripped jeans have been spotted on all the celebrities, but if you’re ahead of the curve, you should consider investing in some tattered denim that has fishnets built-in. The jeans pictured here are exclusively sold at Karmaloop and are made by Tripp NYC.
They are everything everyone should look for in a jean - ridden with pockets, skinny legged, low-rise, distressed, ripped and innovative.
Be sure to check out other new arrivals to Karmaloop in the gallery above.
Add Edge to Plain Ripped Jeans With Patterned Tights From Tripp NYC
1. Built-in Fishnet Jeans - The concept of combining denim jeans with built-in fishnet patterned material opens doors for the fashion industry to incorporate new materials and textures.
2. Ripped Jeans with Innovative Design - The integration of fishnet material to ripped and distressed denim presents opportunities for clothing manufacturers to innovate the classic appearance of jeans.
3. Patterned Tights on Denim - The application of traditional tights or pantyhose patterned designs onto denim creates a new spectrum of fashion possibilities.
1. Fashion and Clothing Manufacturing - Fashion companies and denim manufacturers can leverage the integration of new materials to create trendy and innovative jean designs.
2. Textile Production and Manufacturing - The implementation of innovative materials and patterns on denim jeans unlocks opportunities for textile manufacturers to develop new products and capture new market segments.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can take advantage of the latest fashion trends in jeans by partnering with manufacturers to offer unique clothing items to their customers.