The Britt Maren Doingbird cover shoot for issue #15 features modern circus makeup and bright striking style. Photographer Collier Schorr brings this psychedelic shoot to life with the help of cosmetic artist Peter Philips. Even in contemporary clown-inspired makeup, Maren works the camera with energy and sultriness.
Check out each one of the Britt Maren Doingbird images from the bi-annual magazine, as well as all the other clown-inspired fashion photography previously featured.
Implications - Businesses that offer their clients products that enable them to take on a different set of characteristics or traits will appeal to a wide audience. Consumers will likely invest in products that provide them with a brief escape from their own lives.
The Britt Maren Doingbird Cover Shoot Updates Circus Makeup
1. Modern Circus Makeup - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create innovative products and techniques for modern circus-inspired makeup.
2. Bright Striking Style - Fashion brands can explore vibrant and bold styles to appeal to consumers looking to make a statement.
3. Clown-inspired Fashion Photography - Photography studios can tap into the trend of clown-inspired fashion shoots to create unique and visually intriguing content.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can benefit from creating products specifically designed for modern circus makeup.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can incorporate bright and striking styles into their collections to cater to consumers' desire for uniqueness.
3. Photography - Photography industry can explore clown-inspired fashion shoots to provide visually captivating content for clients.