Britney Spears' 'Toy Story 3' outfit was cuter than the characters of the film. The superstar, who rarely steps out for premieres and events and such, delightfully attended the premiere of the animated film 'Toy Story 3.'
In a bejewelled baby pink babydoll frock and mid-height gray heels, Britney Spears dazzled next to a goggling Woody and Buzz Lightyear figures outside the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood.
Implications - In the last few years, there has been an increased importance placed on animated properties by the entertainment industry. Corporations or brands can capitalize on the the widespread popularity of these properties by entering into partnerships or creating animated characters suitable for advertisements, toys and videogames.
Britney Spears' 'Toy Story 3' Ensemble is Cutesy
1. Animated Properties Partnerships - Brands can enter into partnerships with popular animated properties to create advertisements, toys, and videogames.
2. Branded Character Creation - Brands can create their own animated characters suited for advertisements, toys, and videogames.
3. Celebrity Fashion Influence - Celebrities such as Britney Spears can influence fashion trends with their outfits and generate interest in certain styles.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can partner with popular animated properties to create merchandise and capitalize on their widespread popularity.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can create merchandise based on popular animated properties and partner with brands to create branded toys.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can monitor celebrity fashion trends and offer similar styles to capitalize on their influence on consumer preferences.