The photo series starring model Bree Wilson by Jeremy Choh, a photographer based in Perth, Western Australia, is stunningly simple and femininely frosty. The latter is not necessarily due to the brunette beauty's countenance. Instead, it has very much to do with her metallic covering, white eyeliner and mascara as well as the diamond accessories stuck to her neck and shoulders.
The looks featured throughout the photo series starring Bree Wilson by Jeremy Choh has much to do with makeup artist Janelle Han. With the help of hair stylist Wendy Tran, she creates looks that are mysterious and whimsical, if minimalist. Shot in studio against a blue backdrop, the looks stand out enchantingly. It is as though she were the personification of a water goddess or creature.
The Series Starring Bree Wilson by Jeremy Choh is Whimsical
1. Minimalist Beauty Trends - The trend for minimalist makeup like metallic covering, white eyeliner, and mascara is disrupting the beauty industry.
2. Whimsical Photography - The latest trend towards whimsical photography with minimalist backdrops creates an opportunity for photography studios to offer magical experiences and disruption in their industry.
3. Diamond Accessories Trend - The trend for diamond accessories being used on shoulders and neck in photography is creating new possibilities for diamond accessory designers and disrupting the jewelry industry.
1. Photography Industry - Whimsical and minimalist photography with a magic touch can be the new industry to disrupt the photography industry.
2. Makeup Industry - Minimalist makeup trends have taken over the beauty industry with metallic covering, white eyeliner, and mascara being the latest trends and disrupting the industry.
3. Jewelry Industry - New opportunities in the jewelry industry can be created through creating diamond accessories that can be used in minimalist photography.