The conceptual Braun Ergonomic Mouse has been designed by 葉 泓廷 as a functional peripheral for professionals and students alike to keep them comfortable at all times at their workstation.
The mouse is designed with an ambidextrous aesthetic in mind, which will make it suited for right-handed and left-handed users alike. Users can shift between either mode to accommodate multiple users in a space or household. The design-conscious construction of the mouse is accented by a few pops of color at the scrolls wheel and the side buttons.
The conceptual Braun Ergonomic Mouse is imagined in black and white, and would look right at home on the modern desktop. The mouse speaks to the increased need for ergonomic computer peripherals as consumers continue to spend more time on their systems for work and leisure.
The Conceptual Braun Ergonomic Mouse by 葉 泓廷 Works in Either Hand
1. Ambidextrous Computer Peripherals - Design computer peripherals that can be used by both right-handed and left-handed users for increased functionality and inclusivity.
2. Ergonomic Technology - Develop new technologies that prioritize the comfort and well-being of users during extended computer use.
3. Color-accented Peripherals - Explore the use of color accents on computer peripherals for a more visually appealing and design-conscious aesthetic.
1. Computer Peripherals Manufacturing - Manufacture peripherals with an ambidextrous design and ergonomic features for increased market appeal and inclusion of left-handed users.
2. Technology Accessories Retail - Stock and promote ergonomic peripherals and accessories to meet the increasing demand for comfort and wellness-related technology products.
3. Computer Software Development - Incorporate design principles that prioritize ergonomics and visual aesthetics when developing software for extended user computer use.