The new year's begun with a Bang!
Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Books Limited have announced a new entertainment partnership with world-renowned author Deepak Chopra, acclaimed filmmaker Shekhar Kapur and South Asia's leading publisher of comic magazines, Gotham Entertainment Group LLC.
The partnership will launch two new Virgin branded companies, Virgin Comics LLC, based in NYC and Virgin Animation Private Limited, based in Bangalore, India, focused on creating original comic books and character properties for a global audience.
1. Original Comic Books - The trend of creating original comic books presents an opportunity for innovative storytelling and engaging visual content.
2. Global Entertainment Partnerships - The trend of forming partnerships across borders presents an opportunity for business professionals to tap into new markets and collaborate with international talent.
3. Cross-industry Collaboration - The trend of collaboration between publishing, entertainment, and animation industries opens up opportunities for unique and compelling multimedia experiences.
1. Publishing - The publishing industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by embracing original comic book creations for diverse audiences.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can harness the potential of global partnerships to expand their reach and produce captivating content for a worldwide audience.
3. Animation - The animation industry can leverage cross-industry collaboration to create visually stunning and engaging stories that combine the art of animation with comic book storytelling.