The Branca-Lisboa furniture collection is comprised of playful pieces with a quirky edge. The atypical shapes speak to the latter while the bright colors lend themselves to the former. When put together, the Branca-Lisboa furniture collection becomes something singular in a subtle way.
Designed by Marco Sousa Santos, the Branca-Lisboa furniture collection unites Portuguese craftsmanship traditions with contemporary aesthetics. Comprised of sofas, armchairs, ottomans and more, the pieces could easily be considered minimalist despite overflowing with personality and character. It is the details that will draw people to the Branca-Lisboa furniture collection.
From double cushioned couches to exoskeleton-like backrests and half-painted chairs, the Branca-Lisboa furniture collection is filled with little touches that elevate the pieces from boring and traditional to fun and unique.
The Branca-Lisboa Furniture Collection is All About the Details
1. Playful Furniture Design - Opportunity for designers to create furniture that combines traditional craftsmanship with contemporary aesthetics while incorporating quirky and fun details.
2. Quirky Home Decor - Opportunity for retailers to create a collection of home decor items that are filled with unique and playful details.
3. Colorful Minimalism - Opportunity for designers to create minimalistic designs that are colorful and full of personality and character.
1. Furniture Design - Industry professionals can leverage the use of playful and quirky details to elevate furniture design and create unique pieces.
2. Home Decor Retail - Retailers can incorporate quirky and playful home decor items into their collections to appeal to customers seeking unique and fun design touches.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers could use the Branca-Lisboa collection's balance of traditional and contemporary elements to create playful and unique interiors for their clients.