Ballet moves may typically be described as graceful and elegant, but photographer Boris Ovini for On The Field magazine shows that this dance form can also be very sensual and at times risque. The movie 'Black Swan' shows how ballerinas must often tap into their raw emotions and sensuality to really bring life to their craft. In this case, however, these ballerinas appear to be exploring and experimenting more for fun than work.
Boris Ovini for On The Field magazine photographs models Anastasya and Ela. Clad in provocative yet somehow practical lingerie, Anastasya and Ela are captured in a soft and artistic manner. Shot in both color as well as black and white, it almost feels as though these beautiful images are more memory than actual events.
Boris Ovini for 'On The Field' Magazine Shoots Models Anastasya and Ela
1. Sensual Ballet Photography - The exploration of sensuality and artistry in ballet photography presents opportunities for capturing the grace and raw emotions of dancers in new ways.
2. Provocative Lingerie Fashion - The combination of practical yet provocative lingerie in ballet photography opens up possibilities for innovative fashion designs that blend sensuality and functionality.
3. Artistic Black and White Photography - The use of black and white photography in ballet shoots creates a timeless and artistic aesthetic, offering avenues for new approaches in capturing dance movements.
1. Fashion Photography - The fusion of ballet and provocative lingerie in photography creates opportunities for fashion photographers to experiment with capturing sensuality and movement.
2. Lingerie Industry - The incorporation of practical lingerie in ballet photography highlights the potential for lingerie brands to explore designs that balance sensuality and functionality for dancers.
3. Art and Photography - The artistic use of black and white photography in ballet shoots presents opportunities for photographers to create visually captivating images that evoke emotion and timelessness.