The Ruthie Davis' Spring/Summer 2011 collection provides shoe-lovers with a whole new set of heels to love. Featuring bold colors like hot pink and bright neon yellow, these heels are sure to make a statement wherever you choose to take them.
These Ruthie Davis' Spring/Summer 2011 heels are reminiscent of the 70s disco era, with their fun colors and platformed bottoms. The collection features single-colored platform pumps and multicolored double platform pumps with elastics, both equally bright and daring.
Combining five different bold colors with a double platform base and multiple elastic straps, the Lava Lamp heel is definitely my favorite. There is no doubt in my mind that Davis is truly a genius when it comes to mixing eclectic colors together to make beautifully bold heels, as demonstrated within this Ruthie Davis' Spring/Summer 2011 line.
The Ruthie Davis' Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Mixes Bold Colors
1. Bold Colored Heels - Design and create high heels with bold, bright colors and unique styles.
2. 70s Disco Fashion - Incorporate elements of 70s disco fashion, like bright colors and platform soles, into modern fashion lines.
3. Elastic Straps - Design and produce footwear with elastic straps for a comfortable and fashionable fit.
1. Footwear - Manufacture and sell bold, colorful heels and shoe designs to appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
2. Fashion - Integrate bold and daring colors and 70s-inspired elements into fashion lines for consumers seeking unique styles.
3. Accessories - Produce and market unique and fashionable shoe accessories, like elastic straps, that can be added to footwear to enhance style and comfort.