Instead of going for another haircut or drastic color change, why not give your luscious locks a break and treat them to some seriously gorgeous bohemian hair accessories.
Transforming your look will be a treat with the Jennifer Behr Spring 2014 collection of bohemian hair accessories. Featuring different colorful headbands, leather turbans and bling-infused tiaras and diadems, the latest Jennifer Behr collection of pretty shiny hair candy will not disappoint.
Eloquently mixing traditional romantic tiaras with charming modern designs, these embellished and almost theatrical looking hair gems will instantly update any drab outfit. They’re also feminine and romantic accessories.
So the next time you’re fretting about what to wear on a date, don’t go shopping for a new dress, go get yourself some sparkly hair bling.
These Bohemian Hair Accessories by Jennifer Behr are Dazzling
1. Bohemian Hair Accessories - An emerging trend in the fashion industry that offers opportunities for innovative designs and unique styles.
2. Romantic Tiaras - A growing trend in accessories that combines traditional elegance with modern design, creating disruptive opportunities for luxurious and enchanting hair gems.
3. Colorful Headbands - A rising trend in hair accessories that brings a fun and vibrant element to any outfit, opening up opportunities for creative and eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend by creating new and diverse collections of bohemian hair accessories, offering customers more options for self-expression and individuality.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can embrace the trend by developing innovative techniques and products that enhance and complement bohemian hair accessories, providing customers with a complete and cohesive look.
3. Wedding - The wedding industry can leverage the trend by incorporating romantic tiaras and dazzling hair accessories into bridal collections, providing brides with glamorous and whimsical options for their special day.