This incredibly fabulous body armor jewelry line by Sandee Shin is a bit reminiscent of Medieval days, what with the chain-link drapery and body-molding metals. The idea behind Shin's line was to create "sculpture for the body" and offer elaborate, but not too dramatic, pieces.
With the single chains and subtle, body-morphing drapery, the strong and heavy-looking body armor jewelry also encompass a soft feel. All of Sandee Shin's pieces are handcrafted and made to order, so this fabulous metallic body armor can be yours and yours only!
Sandee Shin's Medieval-Themed Designs Offer "Sculpture for the Body"
1. Body Armor Fashion - Opportunity to innovate by incorporating fashionable body armor into clothing designs.
2. Handcrafted Jewelry - Opportunity for the jewelry industry to offer custom, handcrafted pieces to meet the growing demand for unique accessories.
3. Medieval Aesthetic - Opportunity for designers to draw inspiration from medieval themes and incorporate them into modern designs.
1. Fashion Industry - Innovation opportunity for designers to incorporate trendy, yet protective clothing in their collections.
2. Jewelry Industry - Opportunity for jewelers to meet the growing demand for custom, handcrafted and unique body jewelry.
3. Home Decor Industry - Opportunity for home decor designers to incorporate medieval-themed pieces into modern homes.