Traditionally, getting a measurement of your body fat or muscle mass meant having to visit a health clinic or a gym, but the Wireless Body Analysis Scale by iHealth Labs allows you to keep tabs on your body from the comfort of your own home. Looking like a traditional scale, the Wireless Body Analysis Scale by iHealth Labs is anything but traditional; the device will let you analyze your body fat, muscle mass, bone density, body water and even your caloric intake. When you hop on the Wireless Body Analysis Scale by iHealth Labs, you can view the detailed results on your smartphone, which the device connects to easily via your existing WiFi network.
To keep tabs on progress (or lack thereof), the Wireless Body Analysis Scale by iHealth Labs will track your measurements in the MyVitals app.
The Wireless Body Analysis Scale by iHealth Labs Helps You Track Fitness
1. At-home Body Analysis - The trend of at-home body analysis devices is disrupting the traditional health and fitness industries by making it easier for consumers to monitor their progress.
2. Wireless Health Devices - The use of wireless technology in health devices is disrupting the health industry by allowing for greater convenience and accessibility to health monitoring.
3. Smartphone-connected Health Devices - The trend of smartphone-connected health devices is disrupting the health industry by enabling consumers to easily access and analyze their health data.
1. Health and Fitness - Industries related to health and fitness, such as gyms and clinics, have an opportunity to integrate at-home body analysis devices into their services to improve the customer experience.
2. Wireless Technology - Industries related to wireless technology, such as internet providers and smartphone manufacturers, have an opportunity to develop and market health devices that are easily connected to existing networks.
3. Mobile App Development - Industries related to mobile app development, such as software companies and app stores, have an opportunity to create and market apps designed to work with at-home body analysis devices to provide a more comprehensive health monitoring experience.