The 'Bluetran Lightning' is a heavyweight, high-performance escooter from 'Bluetran,' a subsidiary of the South Korea-based 'Minimotors.' The Bluetran Lightning is a high-end escooter in nearly every regard. At a price point of $3,099 USD, it boasts a top speed of approximately 47 miles per hour, up to 90 miles of range per charge, and even a wide range of safety features. The Bluetran Lightning is equipped with turn signals, brake lights, LED headlights, and even RGB light accents that are customizable via a companion application.
This escooter is ultra-stable as it weighs nearly 88lbs, allowing it to support a rider weight of up to 265 lbs. On top of these base performance specifications, Bluetran offers a number of accessories on its website from replaceable parts to fast-chargers and even fingerprint locks.
Image Credit: Bluetran
The Bluetran Lightning Delivers up to 90 Miles of Range per Charge
1. High-performance Escooters - Innovative escooter designs that offer increased speed and extended range options with additional safety features.
2. Customizable Escooter Accessories - A range of accessories that allow users to upgrade their current escooter's performance and add security features.
3. Electric Folding Scooters for Commuters - Smaller escooters that prioritize portability and convenience for city dwellers looking for an eco-friendly solution.
1. Electric Vehicle Manufacturing - Manufacturers can create specialized and customized escooter designs with additional safety features to cater to specific customer needs.
2. Accessories Manufacturing - Escooter accessories manufacturers can dive into creating innovative, replacement parts that offer better performance and security features in the aftermarket.
3. Smart City Solutions - City governments can launch affordable escooter-sharing programs and improve urban transport with sustainable electric solutions.