For two decades, audio specialists Blue Microphones have been creating some of the best microphones in the industry. The label now launches its first-ever wireless over-the-ear headphones. The new product is recognized for its wireless technology with drivers specifically designed to cancel out noise and have an amp incorporated as well. Blue Microphones ensure noise cancelling with its patented ANC, also known as active noise cancelling technology.
In addition to the Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology, there is also a Apt-X connectivity as well to promise high signal correlation with any connected device. The acoustic ear cups are constructed with leather cushioning to provide ultimate comfort. The Blue Satellite headphones are priced at $399 USD and are now available for purchase online at Blue Microphones.
Blue Microphones Release Its First-Ever Headphones
1. Wireless Noise-cancelling Headphones - Manufacturers can collaborate with technology companies to create wireless headphones with active noise cancelling features for ultimate convenience and sound quality.
2. Patented Active Noise Cancelling Technology - Companies can invest in researching and developing their own patented active noise cancelling technology to differentiate their products in the market.
3. Incorporated Amplifier Technology - Audio companies can explore the incorporation of amplifiers into their headphones to provide a fuller and more immersive audio experience for consumers.
1. Audio Equipment Manufacturing - Companies can explore the production of wireless noise-cancelling headphones with features such as patented ANC technology and amplifier technology.
2. Consumer Electronics Retail - Retailers can offer a wider selection of high-quality and innovative headphones with new features such as active noise cancelling and amplifier technology to attract tech-savvy customers.
3. Wireless Technology Development - Tech companies can collaborate with audio manufacturers to develop new wireless technologies and features for headphones, such as Apt-X connectivity, to improve sound quality and convenience for users.