Blue Bottle Coffee caters to the coffee aficionado who prefers quality over convenience.
The company is committed to serving coffee made within 48 hours (or fresher). Using ethically-sourced beans and a slow-brew process, the company is equally as concerned with the environment as it is with the quality. The website states, "...each space must be both a unique representation of our craft and a respectful tribute to our community."
Blue Bottle has expert baristas, top-notch equipment and a warm, conversational atmosphere; however, it also offers customers the opportunity to make their own quality coffee by selling at-home equipment and suggesting tips on how to get the best brew. In addition to its 15 locations across New York and California, Blue Bottle offers a subscription delivery service.
Blue Bottle Coffee Offers a High-Brow Coffee Experience
1. Slow-brew Coffee - Businesses that champion slow-brew processes and ethical sourcing of beans can position themsleves towards health-conscious coffee enthusiasts.
2. Subscription Coffee Deliveries - Coffee houses that offer subscription plans to deliver artisanal coffee direct to customers' doors as a convenient solution for those who want the best quality coffee at home.
3. At-home Coffee Equipment Sales - Expanding product lines to include high-quality brewing equipment and accessories that allow customers to create a coffeehouse experience at home is a lucrative opportunity for businesses.
1. Coffeehouses - Establishments that showcase high-quality coffee and leveraging fair trade and ethical sourcing have an opportunity to win over coffee aficionados, thus creating demand that drives competition within the coffee shop sector.
2. Online Retail - A focus on convenience and competitiveness in pricing through subscription services and delivery can create opportunities for coffee businesses to engage consumers online, leading to increased revenue streams.
3. Coffee Equipment Manufacturers - Manufacturers and distributors that offer high-quality brewing and serving equipment aimed at capturing the growing demand for fine coffee-making at home have the potential to further expand their reach and revenue stream.