Bleu Lavande, a Canadian body and home care brand that harnesses the power of lavender essential oils, recently announced the launched of natural animal care products that are enriched with ISO 3515 certified true lavender essential oil. Set to debut in June, the collection includes two shampoos: a Soothing Shampoo and a No Rinse Shampoo, both of which are crafted with hemp seed extracts and designed to maintain the dog's natural pH balance.
"Our mission has always been to offer natural products of impeccable quality that inspire everyday well-being, and this range is no exception. Both pet shampoos were specifically designed to apply the same notion of well-being to your beloved furry companion and to have them benefit from the incomparable effects of certified true lavender essential oil and botanical ingredients. We strongly believe that this new offering will allow the brand to stand out and continue its expansion. At Bleu Lavande, wellness is a lifestyle that is not limited to what we put in and on our bodies. After launching our household products (Bleu Living), we wanted to show that nature has the potential to take care of everyone, at every moment - our four-legged friends included!” explains Nathalie Nasseri, General Manager and Co-owner of Bleu Lavande.
Image Credit: Bleu Lavande
Canadian Brand Bleu Lavande Just Launched a New Pet Care Collection
1. Natural Animal Care Products - Growing demand among pet owners for organic and natural pet care products leads to a trend of launching of such products by niche companies.
2. Lavender Essential Oil for Pet Care - Use of certified true lavender essential oil and botanical ingredients for pet care demonstrates the trend towards natural and safe pet products to ensure there are no adverse long-term effects.
3. Expansion of Well-being Concept to Pets - The expansion of the well-being concept to pets offers the opportunity for companies to position themselves as holistic niche companies that cater to both humans and their pets.
1. Pet Care Industry - Companies in this industry are forging ahead in developing and launching natural and organic pet care products as a viable option for pet owners concerned about toxins and additives in pet grooming products.
2. Organic/natural Personal Care Industry - Companies can leverage the trend towards natural pet care products by adapting their product lines to include a range of pet grooming products, tapping into the growth in the organic and natural personal care industry.
3. Niche Household Care Product Industry - Companies that provide household cleaning products made using natural and organic ingredients can extend their product line to also develop natural pet care products that align with their existing brand identity.