The BLDG 25 'Blues Traveller' online editorial showcases a range of denim looks that any free spirited woman would love to wear. In fact, anyone wishing for a bit of sun and warmth will be dreaming about wearing these spring-appropriate assembles.
Captured on location at a desert, the BLDG 25 'Blues Traveller' online editorial stars model Kelley Ash. The brunette beauty was styled by Amy Soderlind, who exclusively pulled pieces from the latest Free People line. Considering that the image appear on the label's blog, that only seem natural. From striped jumpsuits to more layered looks, the outfits have a bohemian vibe.
The BLDG 25 'Blues Traveller' online editorial was shot by Annie Edmonds with hair and makeup by Emily Nickrent.
The BLDG 25 'Blues Traveller' Photoshoot Stars Free Spirited Kelley Ash
1. Bohemian Fashion - There is an opportunity for bohemian-inspired fashion brands to innovate around sustainably sourced materials and offer a wider range of sizes.
2. Desert Photo Shoots - Photography companies can offer desert photo shoot packages to capitalize on the growing trend of Bohemian fashion and Instagram aesthetic photo shoots.
3. Inclusive Sizing - Fashion brands can expand their customer base and tap into a growing demand for inclusive sizing by offering a wider range of sizes for their bohemian-inspired clothing lines.
1. Fashion - Clothing companies, particularly those that specialize in bohemian-inspired fashion, have room for disruptive innovation in their use of sustainably sourced materials and the expansion of their sizing offerings.
2. Photography - As the trend for bohemian fashion and desert photo shoots continue, photography companies have an opportunity to create unique package deals and photo shoot experiences.
3. Makeup and Hair - Makeup and hair companies can innovate by offering tutorials and workshops on how to create bohemian-inspired looks, generating demand for products and services that meet this growing trend.