Nike introduces a new iteration of the Blazer Low sneaker model to its roster and it is perfect for the Spring season upon us -- the latest is spotlighted by its floral embroidery that can be seen across the blush minimal uppers. The upper is made from an off-white canvas material and decorated with flowers all over in a tonal design language.
Additional details include the Swooshes on the side of the sneaker, which are done in a traditional smooth white leather material to match the interior lining. The shoes also have small accents of gold coming through for tonal contrast and it is seen by the Nike tongue section and the heel branding to finish it off.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike LaunchesNik a New Spring-Ready Pair of Blazer Low Sneakers
1. Floral Embroidered Sneakers - New iterations of sneaker models featuring floral designs could be a growing trend for footwear companies.
2. Spring-ready Sneakers - Brands introducing seasonal-inspired designs for their sneaker models could be a potential trend for fashion brands.
3. Tonal Design Language - Tonal design language could be a trend towards minimalism for fashion brands.
1. Footwear Industry - Footwear companies can innovate by introducing seasonal-inspired designs for their sneaker models.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can innovate by experimenting with tonal design language.
3. Accessories Industry - The rising trend of floral embroidery in fashion can create opportunities for accessories companies to introduce floral designs in their products.