The editorial ‘Black Dance’ in Harper’s Bazaar features model Sofia Bartos snapped by fashion photographer Marius Baragan. The onyx-colored editorial features inky fashions by Lanvin, Yves Saint Laurent, Balmain, Christian Dior, Guy Laroche and Prada as styled by Andrei Iovu under the fashion direction of Bazaar’s Laura Luca.
Bartos preens in between draped white fabric in this season’s dark fashions. The ebony editorial ‘Black Dance’ in Harper’s Bazaar does feature a few white, silver and red accents as well as lots of chunky, show-stopping jewelry.
The Stark 'Black Dance' in Harper's Bazaar October 2009 Edition
1. Dark Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating new materials or techniques for creating dark fashions.
2. Chunky Jewelry - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the design and production of chunky, show-stopping jewelry.
3. Inky Fashions - Innovative approaches to creating inky fashions using sustainable or eco-friendly materials could be a disruptive opportunity.
1. Fashion Photography - Innovations in photography techniques or equipment could disrupt the fashion photography industry.
2. Fashion Styling - There is potential for disruptive innovation in the field of fashion styling, particularly in creating unique and unexpected looks.
3. Luxury Fashion Brands - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in luxury fashion brands by exploring new designs, color palettes, and materials.