Carrier pigeons are known for carrying messages during war and now, these birds are making an adorable comeback in these originally designed postcards by Finn artist Anne Paso.
Paso created Lovi to develop products consisting of pre-cut pieces that are assembled to form three-dimensional objects; one of her featured items is the Birch Bird Card.
These eco-friendly, wooden postcards come in a slim package that includes slices of laser-cut birch that are easily transformed into ornamental birds. They come in a variety of colors and can be easily restored to its original flat form. The wood is PEFC certified and non-toxic materials are used to protect the environment.
Moreover, when purchasing a Lovi product you are supporting a tree-planning program that has planted over 3,000 trees in developing countries since 2008.
For all we know, these cute avian postcards are sure to bring good news. Carrier pigeons must be proud of their new successor.
Lovi & Anne Paso's Birch Bird Card is a Creative Twist on Communication
1. Eco-friendly Postcards - The trend of eco-friendly postcards presents an opportunity for businesses to create sustainable and unique communication tools.
2. DIY Assembly Products - The trend of DIY assembly products offers disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses to provide customizable and interactive experiences for customers.
3. Supporting Tree-planting Programs - The trend of supporting tree-planting programs allows businesses to align their brand with environmental initiatives and give back to the community.
1. Stationery - The stationery industry can capitalize on the trend of eco-friendly postcards by offering sustainable and visually appealing alternatives to traditional paper products.
2. Arts and Crafts - The arts and crafts industry can explore the trend of DIY assembly products to create new and engaging experiences for hobbyists and enthusiasts.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) - The CSR industry can leverage the trend of supporting tree-planting programs to help businesses align their sustainability goals and create positive social impact.