Do you want your baby to have that certain ‘je ne sais quois?' Don’t worry, I’m not talking about Parisian-chic fashions or anything—just the Cocobohème’s Biodegradable Baby Bibs!
Not only are they inherently chic because they’re made by a French company, they’re made of biodegradable potato starch and solvent-free inks, meaning they’re great for the environment and your baby can put it in his or her mouth as much as he or she wants. They’re also easy to clean, waterproof and available in three chic animal motifs (by the way, animal prints are the baby version of chic).
Cocoboheme's Bibs are Eco-Conscious and Kid-Friendly
1. Biodegradable Baby Products - The trend of biodegradable baby products presents an opportunity for eco-conscious brands to create innovative and sustainable alternatives for parents.
2. Eco-friendly Fashion for Children - The growing demand for eco-friendly fashion for children opens up opportunities for brands to create stylish and sustainable clothing options for kids.
3. Sustainable Baby Accessories - The trend towards sustainable baby accessories creates opportunities for brands to develop innovative and eco-friendly products that cater to the needs of environmentally conscious parents.
1. Baby Care - The baby care industry can explore the potential of creating biodegradable and eco-friendly products to meet the demands of environmentally conscious parents.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can tap into the growing market of eco-conscious consumers by creating stylish and sustainable clothing options for children.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can expand its offerings by developing eco-friendly and sustainable baby accessories that cater to the needs of environmentally conscious parents.