The Better Branches Technology group combines the customer service experience of in-person banking with the convenience of from-home banking through its virtual visitor service. The integrated service is designed to mimic the in-person banking experience through a decentralized online hub that queues customers in a publicized virtual line then connects them with customer service representatives. The hub, called Better Lobby, can be accessed virtually on a computer or mobile device to queue for walk-ins or book in-person or virtual banking appointments.
The Better Branches virtual visitor service has an integrated video meeting application that allows customers and staff to connect easily online in case of interruption of in-person services. The service is secure and encrypted and doesn't require any extraneous downloads. The technology works from any location that has Better Lobby installed, allowing banking staff to work remotely for multiple branches at the same time.
Image Credit: Better Branches Technology
Better Branches Technology Offers Virtual Visitor Services
1. Banking Virtualization - The banking industry can disrupt traditional branch banking by leveraging virtualizing technologies.
2. Virtual Queuing - Virtual queuing is a trend that is disrupting the traditional queuing system in banks.
3. Virtualized Customer Service - Virtualized customer service is a trend that banks can adopt to provide a digital front-end for their customers.
1. Banking - The banking industry can leverage virtual visitor services to create a more convenient and personalized banking experience for their customers.
2. Teleconferencing - The teleconferencing industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of integrating video meeting applications into virtual visitor services.
3. Digital Banking - The digital banking industry can leverage virtual visitor services to provide a hybrid banking experience that combines the convenience of online banking with the personal touch of in-person banking.