Cupcakes are so last year; biscuits are the baked good for 2008.
The concept of Biscuiteers is very simple: choose the biscuit collection you want to send, fill in the message details and off they go after being hand-made in the kitchen. Basically, they are party rings with knobs on.
They are really classy, presented brilliantly (very groovy tin) and taste amazing, and, I have to agree with the peeps behind the company that they are much more fun than flowers. In fact. I have just bought the "sorry" biscuit car for being a miserable Cow all weekend (sorry baby)!!!
1. Bespoke Biscuits - Opportunity for personalized and customizable biscuits tailored to match different events, occasions and customer preferences.
2. Biscuit Delivery - Opportunity for home delivered biscuits to cater to customers who are unable or unwilling to visit physical biscuit stores.
3. Alternative to Flowers - Opportunity to position biscuits as an alternative and unique gift option to traditional flowers or chocolates.
1. Gourmet Food and Gifts - Opportunity for gourmet food companies to expand their offerings with customized biscuit collections as unique and memorable gifts
2. Ecommerce - Opportunity for ecommerce platforms to promote biscuit delivery services and offer personalized collections as unique offerings.
3. Cafes and Bakeries - Opportunity for cafes and bakeries to introduce biscuit collections as a novel way to diversify their product offerings.