Latina entrepreneur, Christina Kelmon, launched luxury cosmetic brand Belle en Argent to offer consumers vegan, non-toxic, and fragrance-free products that embrace a timeless and elevated aesthetic. The brand is dedicated to clean beauty products "with a decidedly contemporary edge" and offers a range of cosmetics in elegant packaging.
Belle en Argent recently expanded its collection with the introduction of the new shades in its Auteur Creme Lipstick series including '3 Plays,' 'Click Your Heels,' and 'Carefree Paris.' These luxury lipsticks are made without parabens and are fragrance-free -- making them ideal for conscious consumers looking for clean beauty or those with skin sensitivities. These lipsticks are made from high-quality ingredients including argan, jojoba, and sunflower oil -- to name a few.
Moreover, a portion of the sales will be used to supplement Belle En Argent's BEAMuse Project — a grant program that is dedicated to helping women in the arts, specifically who write, photograph, act, film, direct, and produce.
Image Credit: @belleenargent/Instagram
Belle en Argent Boasts Clean, Cruelty-Free Cosmetics
1. Clean Beauty Movement - Develop innovative clean beauty products using vegan, non-toxic, and fragrance-free ingredients for conscious consumers and those with skin sensitivities.
2. Luxury Vegan Cosmetics - Create luxury cosmetics made from high-quality vegan ingredients to cater to the growing demand from conscious consumers.
3. Socially Responsible Brands - Incorporate social initiatives like the BEAMuse Project to empower women in the arts industry and create long-term value for society.
1. Cosmetics - Innovate the cosmetic industry by developing clean beauty products, using vegan and non-toxic ingredients to meet the rising demand for ethical and eco-friendly cosmetic products.
2. Luxury Goods - Develop luxury products made from high-quality vegan ingredients and eco-friendly materials to cater to the growing demand from conscious consumers in the luxury goods industry.
3. Arts & Entertainment - Partner with brands like Belle En Argent to empower women in the arts industry by supporting programs that promote career opportunities and help close the gender gap.