During the last decade, beer spas have opened in Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic. They claim to promote health, wellness and the chance to bathe in your favorite drink. The spas not only offer a tub of their brew to soak in, but facials as well. The treatments start from $55. Maybe now boyfriends will actually start going to spas with their girlfriends.
Implications - In regards to pampering, the more bizarre the treatment is, the more likely people will buy into it. This is because unconventional products are believed to work and provide health benefits. Ideas such as beer spas have become extremely popular amongst the beauty-conscious consumers as they want to try anything to resist aging.
1. Beer Spas - The rise of beer spas in Europe presents opportunities for businesses to innovate in the wellness industry by offering unique spa experiences while promoting the health benefits of beer.
2. Unconventional Spa Treatments - Unconventional spa treatments are gaining popularity as consumers seek out unique experiences and believe in the health benefits of unconventional products.
3. Anti-aging Spa Treatments - Consumers are looking for spa treatments that promote anti-aging, and beer spas offer an opportunity for businesses to tap into this demand with their unique facial treatments.
1. Wellness Industry - The popularity of beer spas in Europe presents opportunities for businesses in the wellness industry to introduce unique spa experiences that promote health benefits.
2. Beauty Industry - Unconventional spa treatments like beer spas have become popular in the beauty industry as consumers seek out unique experiences to try anything to resist aging.
3. Alcohol Industry - Beer spas offer an opportunity for businesses in the alcohol industry to expand their brand into the wellness and beauty markets by promoting the health benefits of beer.