For Easter this year, online beauty retailer and subscription service lookfantastic introduced the Beauty Egg Collection, which contains a variety of individual products that are encased in eggs and presented in a blue keepsake box. Inside the Easter-themed beauty set, consumers will find luxury products like serums, primers and handheld beauty gadgets from brands like AromaWorks, bareMinerals and Foreo.
While the beauty box comes in at £65, it contains about £250 in value—additionally, those who subscribe to lookfantastic will get an additional £10 discount on the Beauty Egg.
As well as expecting to be impressed by products, consumers are also seeking out unique unboxing experiences that have the potential to be shared online with friends, fans and followers.
lookfantastic's Beauty Egg Collection Contains Products in Metallic Eggs
1. Unique Unboxing Experiences - Brands can create innovative packaging designs that provide unique and memorable unboxing experiences for consumers, encouraging them to share their experiences online.
2. Subscription Boxes - Beauty retailers can capitalize on the rising trend of subscription boxes by offering curated collections of products, providing convenience and surprise for consumers.
3. Luxury Beauty Gadgets - There is a growing market for high-end beauty gadgets, presenting an opportunity for brands to develop and showcase innovative devices that offer unique skincare and beauty benefits.
1. Beauty Retail - Beauty retailers can leverage the trend of unique unboxing experiences and subscription boxes to create compelling offerings and enhance customer engagement.
2. Packaging Design - Companies focused on packaging design can develop innovative solutions that elevate the unboxing experience, providing brands with a competitive edge in the market.
3. Beauty Gadgets - The luxury beauty gadget industry can tap into the demand for innovative devices and create disruptive products that redefine skincare and beauty routines.