This expertly crafted and beautiful crystal candle is ideal for the upcoming romantic holiday. Titled 'Idyll Love,' the scent is meant to evoke feelings "of summer days on the beach, rolling into long summer nights under the stars." The blend presents an inviting combination of jasmine, orange blossoms, coconut, finished with subtle notes of the sea and beach sand.
The beautiful crystal candle by Tiny Bandit also contains three crystals that have been "cleansed with pure Himalayan Sea Salt and charged in the California sunshine." These include the Rose Quartz Crystals which is tied to the heart chakra, the Selenite Crystal which allows energy to flow freely, as well as the Clear Quartz Crystal which seeks to redirect negative energy.
The beautiful crystal candle is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalate, gluten, paraffin, and GMO.
The Tiny Bandit Crystal Candle is a "Modern Aphrodisiac"
1. Crystal Healing - The trend of healing crystals in beauty products is on the rise, providing opportunities for companies to explore the use of crystals in unique ways.
2. Scent-based Products - The use of scents in products is becoming more popular as consumers look for unique and sensory experiences, presenting opportunities for companies to create new and innovative scent combinations.
3. Eco-friendly Beauty Products - The trend towards eco-friendly beauty products is growing, and companies have the opportunity to create products that are both luxurious and sustainable.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Beauty and personal care companies can incorporate healing crystals into their products as a unique selling point for consumers looking for holistic wellness options.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can explore the trend of using scented candles as a way to create ambiance and mood in a home setting.
3. Wellness and Lifestyle - Wellness and lifestyle companies can incorporate eco-friendly beauty products and the trend towards holistic healing into their offerings for consumers looking for sustainable and health-conscious products.