The National Beard and Mustache Championships in Tacoma have brought us many facial hair discoveries, but none as important as the beard cage seen in the video above.
Not only is it unbelievable in theory to construct a cage from facial hair, but the beard cage surrounding this gentleman's head actually has a functioning door which allows him to eat and sip tea through.
Note to all the men out there who think this may be a cool thing to try: don't.
The National Beard and Mustache Championships in Tacoma Have Hairy Results
1. Facial Hair Innovations - The innovative use of facial hair in creating functional objects like beard cages presents opportunities for new, unique products in the grooming industry.
2. Novelty Fashion Accessories - The popularity of beard cages at events like the National Beard and Mustache Championships suggests a growing trend for quirky, attention-grabbing fashion accessories that cater to niche markets.
3. Creative DIY Projects - The concept of beard cages sparks creativity and DIY projects where individuals can explore innovative uses of their facial hair, opening up possibilities for unique and personalized products.
1. Grooming - The grooming industry can capitalize on the trend of facial hair innovations by developing and marketing products catered specifically to beard and mustache enthusiasts.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry players can explore the market potential of novelty fashion accessories, like beard cages, by creating unique and eye-catching products that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
3. Crafts and DIY - The DIY sector can tap into the growing trend of creative DIY projects using facial hair, providing resources, tutorials, and tools to individuals interested in experimenting with their beards and mustaches.