There are some incredibly interesting products out there and a lot of them gain viral popularity due to their absurd properties — this fleecy bean bag onesie is one such object.
The concept is designed by ThinkGeek who tried to cater to "people who wish to stay seated whenever possible." The idea is playfully debuted in a video where the bean bag onesie is shown in all its functional glory — from popping a squat in a long line-up of people to simply using it to sit in meetings when there are no chairs available.
The ultra-cozy bean bag onesie is basically a successful hybrid that will most definitely have people turning heads in awe. It will supposedly retail for $89.99 USD.
ThinkGeek Releases a Product That is Ideal for the Couch Potato On-the-Go
1. Fleecy Bean Bag Onesies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating comfortable and functional clothing for people who prefer to sit as much as possible.
2. Viral Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Identifying and developing absurd yet popular products that capture public attention and go viral.
3. Hybrid Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combining different elements or concepts to create unique and attention-grabbing products.
1. Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing innovative and comfortable clothing that caters to specific needs and preferences.
2. Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating and marketing unique and attention-grabbing products that generate viral popularity and drive sales.
3. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing unconventional and novel designs in the fashion industry to appeal to niche markets.