The 'beachsafe' is a personal security safe for beachgoers and travelers alike that will keep their valuables protected from theft, while also providing cooling heat relief when the temperature rises.
The unit features a storage section for valuables within that is only accessible by entering a PIN code to allow travelers to leave their items behind without having to worry about theft. A built-in battery pack will offer power for smartphone charging as well as for the built-in fan that provides heat relief when spending extended periods on the shore or sightseeing.
The 'beachsafe' personal security safe features an ABS plastic exterior that will withstand impact and is designed to be connected to almost any stationary item to keep items secure.
The 'beachsafe' Keeps Valuables Safe and Users Cool in Hot Weather
1. Personal Security Safes - Personal security safes for valuables that also provide additional features like heat relief or smartphone charging could see increased demand.
2. Heat-relief Accessories - Accessories that provide heat relief for outdoor activities or travel could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Multipurpose Travel Products - Travel products that incorporate multiple functions, such as security, charging, and climate control, could be a disruptive innovation opportunity.
1. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies could capitalize on the trend for personal security safes that provide additional features like heat relief or smartphone charging.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Companies in the outdoor recreation industry could leverage heat-relief accessories to enhance customers' experiences and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Travel and Tourism - Multipurpose travel products that incorporate security, charging, and climate control could be a new avenue for companies in the travel and tourism industry to explore.