The Pre-Fall 2012 shows have been incredibly impressive thus far, and the BCBG Max Azria Pre-Fall 2012 collection is certainly no exception. For a brand that is famous for creating skintight, playful mini-dresses, the use of chiffon, lace and pleating is quite the departure from the label's aesthetic, but it is welcome nonetheless.
The youthful feel of the BCBG Max Azria Pre-Fall 2012 collection is undeniable. Flirty silhouettes, graphic prints and leather detailing make this collection playful and fun, yet also ultimately wearable. Designers Max and Lubov Azria told Style.com that their Pre-Fall offering is meant to give off a feeling of "Slavic soul meets bohemian spirit."
Check out the BCBG Max Azria Pre-Fall 2012 collection for some inspiration for spring.
The BCBG Max Azria Pre-Fall 2012 Collection is Mesmerizing
1. YOUTHFUL SILHOUETTES - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of clothing that combines playful and flirty designs with wearable silhouettes, appealing to a younger demographic.
2. GRAPHIC PRINTS - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a technology or process that allows for customizable graphic prints on clothing, enabling consumers to personalize their wardrobe.
3. LEATHER DETAILING - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent a sustainable alternative to leather that can be used in fashion without compromising on quality or aesthetics.
1. FASHION DESIGN - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use innovative materials and concepts to push the boundaries of fashion design and create unique collections.
2. PRINTING TECHNOLOGY - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced printing technologies that offer greater customization and detail for graphic prints on clothing.
3. SUSTAINABLE FASHION - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore eco-friendly alternatives to traditional materials, such as leather, to create sustainable fashion options.