Wedding season is here and the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar Latin America is on top of it. The bridal edition of the prestigious publication focuses on simple yet elegant gowns that are made for women who want to make a statement in a subtle way. In place of ballgowns, tons of tulle and sparkly sequins, the materials are much more minimalist, yet just as eye-catching.
Starring model Emily Senko, the Harper's Bazaar Latin America cover shoot was shot by photographer Tigre Escobar. The blonde beauty was captured outdoors in a setting as magical as the wedding dresses she is wearing. The looks were put together by stylist Almundena Guerra, who pulled pieces that were predominantly aline, flowy and gorgeously feminine.
Bazaar Latin America's Latest Issue Stars Model Emily Sanko
1. Minimalist Bridal Fashion - Opportunity to disrupt traditional bridal fashion with elegant yet subtle gowns that make a statement.
2. Outdoor Bridal Photoshoots - Opportunity to offer outdoor photography options as a unique and magical setting for bridal shoots.
3. Feminine Flowy Styles - Opportunity to create more aline, flowy and feminine gowns as a trend for modern brides.
1. Bridal Fashion Retailers - Opportunity for bridal fashion retailers to expand their selection with minimalist yet statement-making gowns.
2. Wedding Photographers - Opportunity for wedding photographers to offer outdoor shoots as a unique and magical setting for bridal photoshoots.
3. Wedding Planners - Opportunity for wedding planners to incorporate flowy and feminine styles into wedding themes and decor.