It doesn't get any sweeter than the Holiday 2012 initiative from Converse that will let shoppers customize their very own 'Batman: Arkham City' Chuck Taylor sneakers. If that doesn't blow your mind, the images used on the All Star sneakers are taken directly from the Batman video game that is immensely popular.
DC Comics and Converse already have a collection of superhero shoes that are increasingly well-designed and coveted by many loyal customers. With these shoes, shoppers are able to pick images of Batman, Robin, the Joker, Penguin etc. and place them on the sides of their kicks. Best of all, they can choose different images for each foot, therefore creating their own Batman adventure story.
The design your own Batman: Arkham City Chuck Taylor sneaker program will be available on November 14, 2012.
Make Your Own Converse Batman: Arkham City Chuck Taylor Kicks
1. Customized Shoes - The trend of customized shoes provides an opportunity for companies to attract loyal customers looking for personalized products.
2. Gaming-inspired Fashion - The trend of incorporating gaming elements into fashion presents an opportunity for brands to tap into the growing gaming market and appeal to younger generations.
3. Superhero Merchandise - The trend of superhero merchandise creates an opportunity for brands to leverage popular franchises and tap into a dedicated fan base.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can leverage the trend of customized shoes to provide unique and personalized products that appeal to consumers.
2. Gaming - The gaming industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create merchandise that appeals to the growing gaming market and expands their consumer base.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can license popular franchises to fashion brands for merchandise opportunities and increased revenue streams.