Fashion label Madhappy launches its latest seasonal collection for Fall/Winter 2018 entitled 'Basics by Madhappy.' It is comprised is simplistic silhouettes that set the foundation to any wardrobe. Full of basic pieces, the collection stays true to its name. Some items in the range include t-shirts, hoodies, shorts, hats, sweatpants, and crewneck sweaters. The entire range is constructed from soft materials including organic cotton fabrics of French terry textiles. The implementation of these materials highlights cozy elements and a minimally designed aesthetic.
Notably, the fashion label also launches its new Madhappy Charity Program, which is comprised of three different organizations. All three are fully supported by Madhappy and is chosen to empower its customers to give back to those who need it the most.
Madhappy Introduces Its 'Basics by Madhappy' Collection for FW18
1. Simplistic Silhouettes - Opportunity for brands to create minimalist apparel that focuses on clean lines and simple designs.
2. Organic Cotton Fabrics - Potential for textile and fashion industries to embrace organic cotton as a sustainable and eco-friendly option for clothing production.
3. Charity Partnerships - Disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to collaborate with charitable organizations, empowering customers to make a difference through their purchases.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore minimalist designs and organic materials to cater to the growing demand for sustainable fashion.
2. Textiles - Textile companies have the opportunity to incorporate organic cotton fabrics into their production processes to meet the rising demand for eco-friendly materials.
3. Retail - Retailers can collaborate with charitable organizations to create mutually beneficial partnerships that allow customers to contribute to meaningful causes through their purchases.