Not sure when black became synonymous with minimalism? Neither are we, but Marie Claire Italy sure is -- they’re preaching basic black thoughts in their October 2009 fashion feature, ‘Pensiero Minimal’ (in English: ‘Minimal Thought’).
Photographed by Thomas Krappitz and styled by Monik Kropfitsch, this editorial features a lot of basic black and sharply sculptural shoulders with onyx-shaded attire from Nina Ricci (yes, those crazy Fall 2009 platforms make yet another editorial appearance), La Perla, Maxmara, Alexander Wang and Blumarine.
Eccentric Shoes Spruce Up Basic Black Minimalism in Marie Claire Italy
1. Eccentric Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating unique and eye-catching shoe designs.
2. Minimalist Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in reimagining classic black and minimalist styles with a modern twist.
3. Sculptural Shoulders - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing garments with bold and structured shoulder details.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the creation of eccentric, minimalist, and avant-garde fashion collections.
2. Footwear Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the production of unique, fashionable, and comfortable footwear that stands out from the crowd.
3. Luxury Retail - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in curating and offering avant-garde and minimalist fashion pieces to high-end customers.