The Barbara Palvin ELLE Sweden cover shoot is as romantic as it gets -- at least when it comes to minimalist looks. Focusing on dewy beauty that is as flawless as it is natural, the looks are complemented with gloaming light in the backdrop that will have anyone seeking a setting sun for similar selfies.
Shot by photographer Andreas Sjodin, the Barbara Palvin ELLE Sweden cover shoot was outfitted by stylist Lisa Lindqwister, who paired the approachable hair and makeup with simple white and blue shirts. Set to appear on the July 2015 issue of the publication, the looks were created by hair stylist Ali Pirzadeh and makeup artist Ignacio Alonso. Pirzadeh came up with two styles: on loose and the other slicked back.
The Barbara Palvin ELLE Sweden Cover Shoot is Brightly Romantic
1. Minimalist Beauty - The trend of dewy, flawless and natural beauty is disrupting the beauty industry by shifting focus from heavy makeup to a more subtle and minimalist approach.
2. Gloaming Light Photography - The trend of using gloaming light as a backdrop in photography is disrupting the photography industry by creating a romantic and dreamy aesthetic.
3. Approachable Hair and Makeup - The trend of approachable hair and makeup looks is disrupting the beauty industry by catering to consumers who prefer simple and effortless styles over complex and high-maintenance ones.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can embrace the trends of minimalist beauty and approachable hair and makeup to cater to the growing demand for natural and effortless beauty looks.
2. Photography Industry - The photography industry can capitalize on the trend of gloaming light photography to offer clients a romantic and ethereal aesthetic for their photo shoots.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate the trend of minimalist beauty and approachable hair and makeup in their editorials and runway shows to complement the simple and clean designs.